- Brabyma Hair Oil designed especially for your infant’s soft and smooth skin.
- It provides the necessary gentleness and strength required for your baby’s hair growth and thickness.
- Also, have benefits of Retha Shikakai & Shankhpushpi.
- It is sufficiently soft, gentle, mild and non-greasy.
- The oil also has genuine hypo-allergenic properties to fight against all kinds of allergens and germs.
- It helps to remove the cradle cap off your baby and provide a velvety and healthy texture to your baby’s hair.
- It keeps your little one’s hair from tangling, breaking or falling.
Almond oil is a good source of vitamin E and magnesium which is helpful in nourishing your baby’s hair growth and at the same time, prevents hair fall. Till oil is enriched with Vitamin E, B complex, and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and protein that strengthens the hair from the roots and deeply nourishes. Wheat germ oil is comprised of long-chain fatty acids that give it emollient properties, to relieve dryness and add softness and moisture to your hair. Bhringraj Oil helps boost blood circulation to the scalp, stimulating it and triggering hair growth. Olive oil moisturizes your hair and reduces scalp irritation, which further reduces dandruff and also strengthens & smoothen the hair. Soapnut is antimicrobial in nature, it is a good option to cure bacterial and other scalp infections.
Try our other product in Baby Care Range