- Blood purifyer,
- Digestive aid Anti-oxidant,
- Immunity booster,
- Anti infective,
Promotes healthy sugar metabolism
Karela is a pure herb extract. The fruit is considered as emetic, laxative, antibilous, tonic, stomachic, stimulant and alternative
- Reported to contain constituents that act like insulin to help reduce blood sugar levels.
- Supports restoration of functional pancreatic beta cells that secrete insulin in the body, and helps maintain healthy glucose levels.
- By overcoming the resistance to insulin, it promotes healthy glucose utilization by the body’s tissues.
- Antioxidant properties help scavenge cell-damaging effects of free radicals and reduce the risk of glucose instability complications.
- It is an excellent source of vitamins B1, B2, and B3, C, magnesium, folate, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, and has high dietary fibre.
- The fruit is considered as emetic, laxative, antibilous, tonic, stomachic, stimulant and alternative.
- Karela is kapha and pitta suppressant.
- Helps in lowering the bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- It is rich in iron and folic acid which are known to decrease the risk of stroke and keep your heart healthy.
- Bitter gourd fights viruses and bacteria and strengthens your immunity. It prevents allergies and indigestion.
- Natural blend to control sugar.
It is beneficial to control worm infestation. Multiple benefits for health. Easy dosage. No side effects. Ayurvedic Product It is believed to be good for the liver and has been proven by western scientists to contain polypeptide p-insulin which is considered similar as to bovine insulin.