Achoo Pain Relief Oil is an ayurvedic pain relief oil for faster and longer pain relief. Achoo Pain Oil is a specifically designed ayurvedic remedy blended with 8 medicinal herbal oils, that helps in relieving pain associated with muscles & joints pain of neck, shoulder, back, wrist, hip, knee & ankle. Achoo pain oil offers comprehensive treatment because each ingredient possesses different therapeutic action which alleviate bodily pain and provide long term relief.
- Ayurvedic remedy for Joint pain and Muscle stiffness:
Achoo Pain Relief Oil is a powerful ayurvedic pain oil specially curated for the relief from joint pain, muscle stiffness, sprain, or strain. It is effective for all ages suffering from bodily pain/aches and restores joint mobility when massaged regularly.
- Reduce Swelling and Tenderness in muscles:
Achoo Pain Relief Oil is fortified with 100% natural essential oil that has therapeutic action of analgesic, anti-inflammatory properties which revitalizes exhausted and tender muscles, helps decrease muscle spasm and soothes discomfort due to muscle pain, or stiffness.
- Improves local blood circulation:
By massaging achoo pain oil, it provides warmth to the tissue that can help relieve pain in the muscles. It gets absorbed quickly in the skin and enhances blood circulation by stimulating the nerves of the affected area resulting in faster healing.
- Gentle massage for long-term relief:
Achoo Pain Relief Oil is easy to use which gets quickly absorbed into the skin. Take a few drops of achoo pain oil and apply it on affected area then massage gently with light pressure for about 10-15 mins. in circular motion, keep the area covered for 10-15 mins. For long term pain relief massage achoo pain oil on daily basis.
About this item
- HERBAL PAIN RELIEF OIL : Achoo Pain Relief Oil is packed with a blend of 8 powerful natural actives which relieve bodily pain, joint pain, muscle stiffness, sprain & spasm, swelling and inflammation of joint and muscles.
- BENEFIT OF 8 POWERFUL INGREDIENTS : Achoo Pain Relief Oil contains the goodness of 8 essential oils – Eucalyptus oil, Turpentine oil, Wintergreen oil, Ratanjot oil, Nutmeg oil, Menthol, Clove oil & Camphor which provide comprehensive treatment and strengthen nerve, joint & muscles.
- FAST RELIEF FROM JOINT & MUSCLE PAIN : Ingredients in Achoo Pain Relief Oil provide greater pain relief and improves joint movement by improving local circulation & relaxing stiff muscles. It also reduces swelling & tenderness of joint & muscles.
- FAST & QUICK : when applied, the oil spreads & absorb deep into the skin, and activates its ingredients to provides relief from pain with a calming effect.
- EASY TO USE : Take enough quantity of Achoo Pain Relief Oil and gently massage on affected area till oil get absorbed. Keep the area covered with a soft and dry cloth for faster action. Apply twice a day for better results.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE : As it is Ayurvedic pain relief oil. It is suitable for Adults, Children and Pregnant Women.
8 POWERFUL INGREDIENTS
- Eucalyptus Oil: Eucalyptus oil is an essential oil which has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that helps reduce stress and pain. Eucalyptus oil has proven in patients who suffer from joint pain, sprained ligaments, lumbago (pain in muscles and joints of the lower back), and tendons, aches, stiff muscles, fibrosis and even nerve pain. Achoo pain relief oil contains eucalyptus oil so it should be massaged in a circular motion on the affected areas of the body.
- Wintergreen Oil: Wintergreen is an essential oil and methyl salicylate is the main constituent and the main benefit of the oil. Wintergreen oil revitalizes exhausted and tender muscles, helps decrease spasms, soothes discomfort experienced in the lower back, nerves, joints, and ovaries. It is highly effective for larger muscles prone to stiffness, such as in the lower back or neck.
- Nutmeg Oil: Blessed with powerful phytonutrients that hold analgesic traits, nutmeg essential oil works wonders to pacify soreness and discomfort in the lower abdominal region in women, during menstruation. Its inherent pain-relieving qualities works wonders in reducing swelling, muscle strain, bone, and joint aches as well.
- Ratanjot Oil: Ratanjot is a powerful ayurvedic herb. Ratanjot roots have medicinal properties. The roots of ratanjot are an incredible source of anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-aging, and antioxidant properties. It is excellent for treating joint pain, muscle pain and body pain/stress and it also improves joint mobility when massage on affected area.
- Camphor: Camphor oil is a common ingredient in pain relief medications, including topical analgesics. It may help treat muscle aches and pains, while stimulating circulation, by interacting with receptors on the sensory nerves. Camphor oil can also help reduce chronic muscle and joint pain over longer periods.
- Clove Oil: Clove essential oil is very well-known for use in blends intended to help relieve musculoskeletal system pain. For the muscles, joints and bony structure, clove bud oil can be used in a massage oil to help relieve symptoms of sprains, strains, and muscle pain as well as joint pain.
- Menthol: Menthol are known as counter irritants. It works by causing the skin to feel cool and then warm. These feelings on the skin distract you from feeling the aches/pains deeper in your muscles, joints, and tendons. Menthol is often useful for easing joint pain associated with many types of joint pain.
- Turpentine oil: Turpentine oil is extracted from pine (Pinus Pinaster) used to treat body aches and pains of muscles and joints. Turpentine oil contains antibacterial activity and inhibition of osteoclast activity. Turpentine oil may cause warmth and redness that can help relieve pain in the tissue underneath. It may help relieve joint, nerve, and muscle pain when applied to your skin.
HOW TO USE
Step 1- Take a few drops of Achoo Pain Relief Oil and apply it on the affected area.
Step 2- Massage gently with light pressure for 10-15 minutes in circular motion.
Step 3- Keep the area covered for 10-15 minutes. For best results, massage Achoo Pain Relief Oil on daily basis.
Brawn Cosmetics and Herbals Pvt. Ltd, Plot No. 30, opposite of Infocity 2, Phase 2, Info Technology Park, Sector 33, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Marketed By & Contact details:
Brawn Laboratories Limited, Plot no 44, First Floor, near Hero Honda Chowk, Pace City I, Sector 37, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Customer Care Details:
Phone number: +91-9821192406
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We ship only within India. Free delivery can be applicable on selected products/combos or orders above a fixed price of Rs 599. Packages are shipped from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on weekends and holidays.
Handling & Delivery Times
Orders are shipped via Shiprocket within 2 business days. Estimated delivery times are 5-8 business days. The shipping method varies depending on where it is Shipped.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number. Once your order has left our warehouse, a confirmation email with a tracking number will be sent to you. You will be able to track your package at all times.
Brawn Herbal is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Brawn Herbal’s Return and Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order. Please check our Return Policy.
Order Cancellation/ Refund Policy
For cancellation of any order, customer care should be contacted through email at email@example.com within 24 hours of order placement. Beyond 24 hours, orders placed cannot be canceled or refunded. For prepaid orders, the process of a refund will up to thirty business days. This shall comply with the Return/Exchange policy
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Return/Exchange policy provides our customers with the option of an exchange, replacement, or refund on certain terms and conditions only, as defined below:- Return/ Exchange policy – A Customer’s products may be returned or replaced on grounds viz.
(1) Mistaken delivery of the wrong product,
(2) Expired product,
(3) Damaged product being physical damage not contributed by the customer,
(4) Incomplete product.
Please note that products with a broken seal, tampered, torn product packaging, exchanged, or used, if packaging parts have been missing or exchange for choice shall not be processed for replacement/ return. Additionally, we shall be unable to proceed with the return or exchange of products, if the request for return/replacement is not placed within 3 working days from the date of delivery.
For return/ exchange of products, the following process must be followed:
Customer may raise a request for the faulty product within 3 working days from the date of delivery, by contacting us with the details provided on our website.
Upon receipt of user request we shall review it at the earliest and upon ascertainment of the issue, we shall send our courier partner to replace/exchange the product as deemed fit by us.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Additional non-returnable items:
Please note that return/exchange shall be processed upon verification of the claim and BHPCL decision’s on the review of the concerned matter shall be final and binding, which please be noted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). In other cases, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.