Brabyma Body Oil helps to soften skin and prevents chafing. It has soothing properties, which keep baby’s skin healthy and soft.
- Leave skin hydrated, damage-free, nourished, & healthy,
- Give day long soft & supple effect,
- Non-sticky, Non-irritating, Smooth, Soothing,
- Apply it after the bath.
- Almond oil: It is the natural source of Vitamin E and Vitamin D which helps the skin to stay healthy and supple.
- Wheat germ oil: It delivers a healthy fusion of Vitamin A, B, and D, and other antioxidants when applied on the skin. It helps to heal and moisturize the baby’s skin and prevent the baby’s skin from drying and roughness.
- Olive oil: It is improving skin tone to acting as the ideal moisturizer for their skin, olive oil has a regenerative effect on the tissues of the skin.
- Jojoba oil: It is a source of natural Vit- A which protects and heals the skin. It helps skin repair, stay moist, and produce enzymes that are used in the production of collagen.
- Till oil: It is high in vitamins (A, B, E) and minerals. Sesame oil especially recommended for sensitive skin and is high in linoleic acid giving it antibacterial properties.
- Neem: leaves moisturize your skin and make it soft and supple. It’s anti-fungal properties also helps lighten scars and pigmentation that are caused by acne.
- Aloe Vera: It contains aloe juice and glycerine which are great moisturizers. They will nourish your baby’s dry skin and leave it soft and supple.