Rash Lock cream has proven efficacy & safety in baby. It maintains optimum moisture level desired for infants skin.
- No significant adverse effects,
- First-line therapy for nappy rashes,
- All ingredients show synergistic action,
- No toxic ingredients hence safe for infants.
- Zinc Oxide: It acts as a skin-drying agent and can act as a skin anti-inflammatory.
- Zinc oxide also helps sooth the skin from itching, rashes, and moist skin conditions such as diaper rash.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe blocks histamine production and contains an agent that helps with inflammation.
- Coconut Oil: The small molecular structure of coconut oil allows for easy absorption through the skin, giving it a soft, smooth texture.
- Neem: has traditionally been used to maintain healthy skin with anti-fungal & anti-bacterial effects.
- Wheat germ oil: Have an anti-inflammatory action that helps to reduces redness, irritation& more.
- Almond Oil: Helps to skin moisturizer will soften and smooth the skin. There are many skin conditions, such as psoriasis and eczema, that cause inflammation of the skin, as well as redness and an itchy rash.
- Suhaga: Its anti-inflammatory action use to reduces the redness and protect from foreign particles and also promotes healing effects on wounds