Achoo Pain Syrup is an ayurvedic pain relief syrup which is very effective in relieving the pain in the whole body. Herbal ingredients present in Achoo Pain Syrup have anti-inflammatory & pain-relieving properties that suppress the pain and provide faster & quicker relief. Helps with easing frozen shoulder, stiff neck, backache & chronic pains. Ease muscle tenderness and swollen joint pain. It is a herbal and Ayurvedic syrup which helps to mitigate joint pain and muscle spasms in arthritis -related pain and sprains.
- Achoo pain syrup is used for providing symptomatic relief from pain and inflammation.
- It is non-toxic, Ayurvedic, and has less side-effects.
- Achoo pain syrup helps in flexibility improvement and loosening the stiffness of joints.
- Achoo pain Syrup helps to relieve joint and muscle pain. It also reduces the severity of chronic muscle pain.
- Achoo pain Syrup reduces paw swelling, especially in conditions like arthritic score, knee arthritis-related pain and sprains
- It is very effective in the case of new back pain and acts as an effective pain killer.
- Achoo pain Syrup decreases swelling and increases the body's immune response and helps in relieving pain faster as compared to other medications.
- The ingredients in the Achoo pain syrup help get rid of doshas and improve all kinds of pain.
About This Item:
- Natural ayurvedic and sugar free syrup is used for all types of muscle, body and joint pain.
- Active ingredients are Ashwagandha, Mulethi, Castor (Arand), Haridra, Rasna, Bhunimba, Nirgundi, Pipali (Long Pepper), Shallaki.
- Herbal formulation effective for joint pain and muscle spasms in arthritis, knee arthritis, arthritis-related pain and sprains. Also used for stiff neck, frozen shoulder and backache.
- Dosage: “shake the bottle well before use” take 50 ml daily before breakfast for the first 10 days, then 50ml every 3 days until relieved from pain or as directed by a physician.
- Disclaimer: keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
- Nirgundi (Vitex Negundo)- Manage arthritis-related pain and sprains.
- Arand (Ricinus communis)- Effective for arthritis, backache, muscle aches, bilharziasis, chronic backache and sciatica, chronic headache.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)- Acts as a pain reliever, preventing pain signals from traveling along the central nervous system.
- Pippali (Piper Longum) - It is an anti-oxidant and helps to reduce inflammation
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)- A potential medication for inflammation.
- Shallaki (Boswellia serrata)- Decrease swelling and increase the body's immune response.
- Haridra (Terminalia chebula)- Reduce pain and improve functioning in people with knee osteoarthritis
- Rasna (Dodonaea viscosa)- A classical drug for arthritis. Its decoction is given for arthritic conditions, muscular pains
- Bhunimba (Swertia chirata)- It has anti-inflammatory properties which is used for managing arthritis.
How It Works:
- When nerve cells sense the pain, there is a transmission of a signal to the brain and they release a chemical messenger to enhance the pain. Achoo pain relief syrup suppresses the chemical messenger of the brain. It contains Ashwagandha which acts as a pain reliever or suppressor of chemical messenger, preventing pain signals from traveling along the central nervous system.
- Other ingredients such as Mulethi also play an important role. The antioxidants present in the liquorice also control the spread of free radicals throughout the body which are responsible for causing inflammation and pain.
- Nirgundi root and bark extracts have anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain-relieving) properties because Nishindine is present in ample amounts.
- Shallaki decreases swelling as well as increases the body's immune response, reduction in paw swelling, and arthritic score. Strengthens the muscles and bones.
How To Use: “SHAKE THE BOTTLE WELL BEFORE USE”.
Take 50 ml daily before breakfast for the first 10 days, then 50ml every 3 days until relieved from pain or as directed by a physician.
Caution: Do not use during pregnancy and lactation and if you are suffering from kidney disease.
Brawn Cosmetics and Herbals Pvt. Ltd, Plot No. 30, opposite of Infocity 2, Phase 2, Info Technology Park, Sector 33, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Marketed By & Contact details:
Brawn Laboratories Limited, Plot no 44, First Floor, near Hero Honda Chowk, Pace City I, Sector 37, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Customer Care Details:
Phone number: +91-9821192406
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We ship only within India. Free delivery can be applicable on selected products/combos or orders above a fixed price of Rs 599. Packages are shipped from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on weekends and holidays.
Handling & Delivery Times
Orders are shipped via Shiprocket within 2 business days. Estimated delivery times are 5-8 business days. The shipping method varies depending on where it is Shipped.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number. Once your order has left our warehouse, a confirmation email with a tracking number will be sent to you. You will be able to track your package at all times.
Brawn Herbal is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Brawn Herbal’s Return and Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order. Please check our Return Policy.
Order Cancellation/ Refund Policy
For cancellation of any order, customer care should be contacted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of order placement. Beyond 24 hours, orders placed cannot be canceled or refunded. For prepaid orders, the process of a refund will up to thirty business days. This shall comply with the Return/Exchange policy
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Return/Exchange policy provides our customers with the option of an exchange, replacement, or refund on certain terms and conditions only, as defined below:- Return/ Exchange policy – A Customer’s products may be returned or replaced on grounds viz.
(1) Mistaken delivery of the wrong product,
(2) Expired product,
(3) Damaged product being physical damage not contributed by the customer,
(4) Incomplete product.
Please note that products with a broken seal, tampered, torn product packaging, exchanged, or used, if packaging parts have been missing or exchange for choice shall not be processed for replacement/ return. Additionally, we shall be unable to proceed with the return or exchange of products, if the request for return/replacement is not placed within 3 working days from the date of delivery.
For return/ exchange of products, the following process must be followed:
Customer may raise a request for the faulty product within 3 working days from the date of delivery, by contacting us with the details provided on our website.
Upon receipt of user request we shall review it at the earliest and upon ascertainment of the issue, we shall send our courier partner to replace/exchange the product as deemed fit by us.
You can also contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Additional non-returnable items:
Please note that return/exchange shall be processed upon verification of the claim and BHPCL decision’s on the review of the concerned matter shall be final and binding, which please be noted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). In other cases, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.