ACHOO 2 In 1 Inhaler and Roll On is a multi-purpose ayurvedic inhaler used for nasal congestion and headache. It is based on a homemade mixture designed to serve several purposes. It has 100% active components like eucalyptus oil, camphor, wintergreen oil, and menthol added to it. For decades, mothers have traditionally recommended this medication for nasal and chest congestion. The formulation's vapours escape, opening the nasal passages and reducing nasal stuffiness. It works well for cough, headache, shortness of breath, and chest congestion. It has anti-nausea properties and offers relief from cough, stuffy nose, and the common cold. The medicine helps people sleep soundly at night.
BENEFITS OF THE PRODUCT:
- Provide immediate relief for nasal and bronchial congestion.
- Treat headaches brought on by the common cold and cough
- Beneficial for nasal obstruction and shortness of breath & is effective in treating colds, coughs, flu, and bronchitis.
- Stimulate the receptor in the nose, causing a cooling effect in the nasal channel.
- Reduces inflammation and swelling inside nostrils.
- Provides relief in Headache.
- Beneficial for steam inhalation just by putting two drops into warm water.
- Eucalyptus Oil (10%): Helpful for chest and nasal congestion. Works by opening the airways. Inhalation clears nasal and sinus congestion, thus leading to reduction of nasal stuffiness.
- Wintergreen Oil (5%): It decreases inflammation and treat various respiratory conditions like asthma, colds, and the flu. It fights with insomnia which is cause because of nasal congestion.
- Camphor (16%): This ingredient has rubefacient properties that cause skin to become red, dilating capillaries, and increased blood flow to the lungs, thus reduces blocking of nose, swelling & nasal stuffiness.
- Menthol helps with coughing, colds, and nose blocks. For decades, a natural substance has been utilised to promote restful sleep.
HOW IT WORKS
This Inhaler reduces mucous membrane swelling, which makes it easier to breathe through the nose and enhances mucus release. By widening the airways in the nose, menthol aids in reducing nasal congestion. It causes the nose to feel chilly, which aids in stimulating or activating the receptor on the nasal mucosal membrane, reducing nasal stuffiness. Wintergreen oil irritates the nasal mucosa, reduces pain and swelling in the underlying tissue. By lowering tissue inflammation, Achoo 2 in 1 Inhaler & Applicator also relieves headaches.
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- ACHOO 2 In 1 Inhaler and Roll On a multi-purpose inhaler for nasal and chest clogs.
- Natural and ayurvedic treatment has been utilized for decades.
- Well acknowledged by moms.
- It is utilized for colds, coughing, and gentle cerebral pain. long lasting relief, fast decongestion.
- Soothing aroma, conventional scent, refreshing and delicate on forehead
- It liquefies and loosens the mucous and opens the airways and gives help from colds and flu more successfully.
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infections.
- Do not use for more than 7 days, use only as directed by physician.
- If pregnant or breast- feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep inhaler and applicator tightly closed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
DIRECTION TO USE: Gently apply and inhale to get instant relief from headache and nasal congestion (nose blockage). Single person use at a time is recommended.
Brawn Cosmetics and Herbals Pvt. Ltd, Plot No. 30, opposite of Infocity 2, Phase 2, Info Technology Park, Sector 33, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Marketed By & Contact details:
Brawn Laboratories Limited, Plot no 44, First Floor, near Hero Honda Chowk, Pace City I, Sector 37, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Customer Care Details:
Phone number: +91-9821192406
Country of Origin: India
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We ship only within India. Free delivery can be applicable on selected products/combos or orders above a fixed price of Rs 699. Packages are shipped from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on weekends and holidays.
Handling & Delivery Times
Orders are shipped via Shiprocket within 2 business days. Estimated delivery times are 5-8 business days. The shipping method varies depending on where it is Shipped.
Brawn Herbal is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Brawn Herbal’s Return and Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order. Please check our Return Policy.
Order Cancellation/ Refund Policy
For cancellation of any order, customer care should be contacted through email at email@example.com within 24 hours of order placement. Beyond 24 hours, orders placed cannot be canceled or refunded. For prepaid orders, the process of a refund will up to thirty business days. This shall comply with the Return/Exchange policy
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Return/Exchange policy provides our customers with the option of an exchange, replacement, or refund on certain terms and conditions only, as defined below:- Return/ Exchange policy – A Customer’s products may be returned or replaced on grounds viz.
(1) Mistaken delivery of the wrong product,
(2) Expired product,
(3) Damaged product being physical damage not contributed by the customer,
(4) Incomplete product.
Please note that products with a broken seal, tampered, torn product packaging, exchanged, or used, if packaging parts have been missing or exchange for choice shall not be processed for replacement/ return. Additionally, we shall be unable to proceed with the return or exchange of products, if the request for return/replacement is not placed within 3 working days from the date of delivery.
For return/ exchange of products, the following process must be followed:
Customer may raise a request for the faulty product within 3 working days from the date of delivery, by contacting us with the details provided on our website.
Upon receipt of user request we shall review it at the earliest and upon ascertainment of the issue, we shall send our courier partner to replace/exchange the product as deemed fit by us.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Additional non-returnable items:
Please note that return/exchange shall be processed upon verification of the claim and BHPCL decision’s on the review of the concerned matter shall be final and binding, which please be noted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). In other cases, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.