Doctor Trusted: Welfem is quality tested intimate hygiene wash. Welfem has pH-balanced formula enriched with the goodness of Lactic Acid & Aloe Vera Extract. It helps maintain the pH balance in the intimate area and helps prevent irritation, itching, and dryness. It is prescribed by doctors and is safe for daily use. It has no Paraben & SLS/SLES and is 100% soap-free.
Maintains right pH Balance: Welfem feminine hygiene wash has lactic acid, which maintains the right vaginal pH balance. Most soaps have a pH value of 8 & above. The daily use of soap to cleanse the vaginal area may upset the ideal pH balance of the intimate area. This may lead to vaginal discomforts like dryness, irritation & itching and could eventually lead to vaginal infections.
Prevents Itching, Irritation, Unpleasant odour: Welfem contains Lactic acid which maintains the right pH-3.5 to 4.5 of the intimate area. This promotes the growth of lactobacilli, inhibiting the presence of harmful bacteria and preventing infection and associated Itching, Irritation & Unpleasant Odour.
Soothes Dryness & Inflamed skin: Welfem contains Aloe Vera extract which has soothing properties. It soothes the dry & inflamed skin of the intimate area makes you feel fresh all day!
Long-Lasting Freshness: Aloe Vera extract with lactic acid is a gentle formula specially curated to maintain overall vaginal hygiene. Makes you feel fresh & happy the whole day!
Pocket & Skin Friendly: Welfem Feminine hygiene wash has no harsh chemicals. It contains 100% Natural Actives. Welfem is completely Paraben, SLS/SLES-free which is specially formulated to restore normal Vulvo-Vaginal pH. Best suited for all types of skin for daily intimate hygiene at Pocket-Friendly Price.
Safe for Pregnancy & periods: Welfem feminine hygiene wash is totally safe to use in Pregnancy, Menstruation & Menopause. It is beneficial to use in any Bacterial & Yeast infection of the intimate area.
Directions to use Welfem Feminine Hygiene wash:
· Take a few drops of Welfem Wash on hand and dilute it with a little amount of water.
· Gently apply on the external area of your vagina & rinse with water after application.
Store in a cool & dry place, below 30°C. Protect from direct sunlight.
• Lactic Acid: Aloe Vera Extract WELFEM- for Healthy V & Happy We: Welfem- feminine hygiene wash for women has lactic acid, which maintains the right vaginal pH. The intimate area has a natural acidic protective layer which to help prevent infection. This layer is maintained when good bacteria called lactobacilli produce Lactic acid, which maintains the acidic environment at a pH value of 3.5 to 4.5. This promotes the growth of lactobacilli, inhibiting the presence of harmful bacteria and preventing infection. A healthy vaginal flora requires a pH of 3.5 - 4.5. ✓ Accelerates the natural defence of the vagina and inhibit the growth of bacteria that causes infection. ✓ Maintain the vaginal pH balance. ✓ Prevents itching, irritation, burning and foul odour.
• Aloe Vera Extract: Aloe Vera has Soothing property which soothes & nurture dry and inflamed skin of the vagina. It also contains Anti-fungal properties to reduce symptoms of vaginal infection. ✓ Aloe vera contains Anti-fungal properties that are beneficial for reducing the symptoms of vaginal infection. ✓ It soothes dry & inflamed skin around the vaginal area. ✓ Aloe vera extract also helps reduce itching & burning associated with vaginal infection. WELFEM- feminine hygiene wash benefit.
Net Quantity: 100ml
BEST BEFORE 24 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF MANUFACTURING
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We ship only within India. Free delivery can be applicable on selected products/combos or orders above a fixed price of Rs 599. Packages are shipped from Monday to Friday. We do not deliver on weekends and holidays.
Handling & Delivery Times
Orders are shipped via Shiprocket within 2 business days. Estimated delivery times are 5-8 business days. The shipping method varies depending on where it is Shipped.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number. Once your order has left our warehouse, a confirmation email with a tracking number will be sent to you. You will be able to track your package at all times.
Brawn Herbal is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Brawn Herbal’s Return and Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order. Please check our Return Policy.
Order Cancellation/ Refund Policy
For cancellation of any order, customer care should be contacted through email at email@example.com within 24 hours of order placement. Beyond 24 hours, orders placed cannot be canceled or refunded. For prepaid orders, the process of a refund will up to thirty business days. This shall comply with the Return/Exchange policy
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Return/Exchange policy provides our customers with the option of an exchange, replacement, or refund on certain terms and conditions only, as defined below:- Return/ Exchange policy – A Customer’s products may be returned or replaced on grounds viz.
(1) Mistaken delivery of the wrong product,
(2) Expired product,
(3) Damaged product being physical damage not contributed by the customer,
(4) Incomplete product.
Please note that products with a broken seal, tampered, torn product packaging, exchanged, or used, if packaging parts have been missing or exchange for choice shall not be processed for replacement/ return. Additionally, we shall be unable to proceed with the return or exchange of products, if the request for return/replacement is not placed within 3 working days from the date of delivery.
For return/ exchange of products, the following process must be followed:
Customer may raise a request for the faulty product within 3 working days from the date of delivery, by contacting us with the details provided on our website.
Upon receipt of user request we shall review it at the earliest and upon ascertainment of the issue, we shall send our courier partner to replace/exchange the product as deemed fit by us.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Additional non-returnable items:
Please note that return/exchange shall be processed upon verification of the claim and BHPCL decision’s on the review of the concerned matter shall be final and binding, which please be noted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). In other cases, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.